Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Isaac!

Isaac is 18 months old! He is a little firecracker of love and energy. He and Cora have a special relationship and it is fun to watch them able to communicate and play together more and more. She really looks out for him and he definitely looks up to her. Lately he has been climbing on everything. He is quick and quiet. I have to keep quite the eye on him. He is giggly and often has a mischievous glint in his eye. As you can see from the pictures, his hair has become his trademark and I can't go anywhere without someone commenting about it. I hope he doesn't look back and hate me for not cutting it, I LOVE those curls! The things that make Isaac most excited are: trucks (from garbage to pick up), trains, dogs, books, Dan (dada), Cora (RaRa), and being able to run free.




No comments: